2012 Governors’ Luncheon
On 29 November 2012 the annual Foundation Governors’ Luncheon was held where researchers who have received a Special Grant or Fellowship are invited to have lunch and provide a small informal presentation to their fellow researchers and the Foundation Governors.
Researchers who attended:
- Ms Stacey Carlon – La Trobe University
- Dr Eleanor Mitchell – Monash University
- Ms Alys Cummings – La Trobe Rural Health School
- Ms Jill Green – SIDS and Kids Victoria
- Mr Ben Fisk – Centre for Rural Emergency Medicine in Western Victoria, Deakin Medical School
From L to R: Windermere Chairman of Governors, Mr Rowan Kennedy, with Mr Ben Fisk recipient of the Syd Allen PhD Scholarship.
From L to R: 2012 Grant recipients Ms Jill Green – SIDS and Kids Victoria, Ms Stacey Carlon – La Trobe University, and Ms Alys Cummings – La Trobe Rural Health School with Ms Leanne Raven – Windermere Governor, and another 2012 Grant recipient Dr Eleanor Mitchell – Monash University.
Presentation by a Grant recipient at the luncheon